Schaum’s Outline of Spanish Grammar, Seventh Edition is packed with clear, logical explanations that will help you build linguistic competency in Spanish. This updated edition provides expanded coverage of special verb forms and verb usages unique to Latin America to match the latest high school and college courses.
Schaum’s Outline of Spanish Grammar, Seventh Edition features:
• 368 practice exercises with answers
• An accessible review of Spanish grammar
• Verbal charts and quick drills to hone your skills
• 10-page appendix reflecting the latest developments in Spanish courses
• Support for all the major textbooks for Spanish courses
• Content that is appropriate for Elementary Spanish I, Elementary Spanish II, Intermediate Spanish I, and Intermediate Spanish II courses